Required Customer Support
Company name: United Agricultural production company.
Interested candidates send CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinate with customers regarding order status, shipping dates, issues, and product availability Sending requests to the relevant department and satisfying customers.
Responsible for processing sales orders in a timely and accurate manner and communicating with the purchasing department, warehouses, sales representatives, and other departments.
• Maintaining direct communication, supply tracking points, inventory reservation, reporting, and providing appropriate reports and solutions.
• High level of communication regarding pricing, logistics, marketing, sales and accounting.
• • Manage new product operations as they relate to orders, inventory management and shipping for key accounts.
• Proactively follow up on any customer issues (invoice recalls, credit memos, etc.).
• Oversee warehouse inventory as it relates to orders and shipping.
• Knowing the types of indoor and outdoor plants and their seasons.
• Implementing all the processes of linking departments to carry out sales operations to customers in a professional manner.
• Strong understanding of inventory counts and run rate reporting.
• Providing marketing solutions and increasing the number of monthly orders
• Full ability to use computers and websites.
• Monitor and follow up on all monthly and daily shipments.
• Close attention to detail required to ensure accuracy of orders.
• Obtain additional information as necessary from various departments in the company.
• Key contact for dedicated customer service and within the distributor network.
• Review the content of social media accounts and manage them professionally.
• Receiving calls from customers and responding to comments and inquiries.
· Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Administration or any related field is preferred.
· 5+ years’ experience.
Competency with Microsoft Office.